“Our mission is to provide excellent care to our clients, while keeping them as independent as possible and provide communication and support to the families throughout the process. “
Queen City Homecare was founded to provide a superior level of care to our clients and their families. When a family member is in need of home care it can be both taxing and difficult on everyone involved, but Queen City Homecare is here to help. We will provide the appropriate level of service and safety necessary for the patient’s individual needs. All care will be provided by our exceptional field staff while the patient’s clinical needs and progress are monitored by a nurse. This will help you to avoid the difficult and costly alternatives while keeping your family member comfortably at home. It is our mission to provide all clients the in-home care and comfort they deserve while communicating and providing resources to the family.
What is expected of Queen City Homecare Caregivers:
- All Caregivers employed with Queen City Homecare are Certified Nursing Assistants or State Tested Nursing Assistants.
- All Caregivers will attend monthly training meetings administered by our office to ensure they are providing the highest quality of care.
- Caregivers should arrive on time (if something out of their control causes them to be tardy, they should contact the office and the office will contact the Client directly).
- Queen City Homecare Caregivers should be dressed in scrubs with a name badge clearly displayed. If the Client requests that a Caregiver dress in something other than scrubs that can be discuss during the start of services and Caregivers will be informed.
- Caregivers should be kind, helpful and informed. They are to follow the Plan of Care that was completed at the start of services and adapt for any changes during re-evaluations.
- Caregivers are NOT PERMITTED to do the following;
- Sleep while active on a case
- Take personal calls during their shift
Aaron Stapleton, Owner
Aaron Stapleton is the Co-owner and Chief Financial Officer of Queen City Homecare. With a strong background in business management, quality assurance and payroll he has always found a comfortable position within the healthcare workplace. His passion for healthcare started very young when he volunteered his time at a nursing home in his hometown of Ft. Thomas, KY. In his professional career he has accumulated over 10 years’ experience in healthcare, including the Human Resources/Payroll Manager position at the largest independently owned home care agency in Cincinnati. In 2012 he set his sights on making his own mark in the home care workplace by starting a new breed of Private Duty Company with a strong clinical base. This true family man finds his work incredibly rewarding and sets out every day to produce the best Private Duty services in town.