WHEN YOU WORK WITH QUEEN CITY YOU GET:
SUPERIOR LEVEL OF CARE, COMFORT AND COMPASSION
- Provided by private duty homecare professionals in the convenience of your own home.
- We employ STNA’s and CNA’s.
- Appropriate levels of service and safety necessary for each individual’s needs and convenience of your family.
- Cared for by our exceptional staff to help avoid difficult and costly alternatives.
- Fully equipped and insured homecare agency
- A member of the Queen City Homecare staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
COMPLIMENTARY IN-HOME ASSESSMENTS
- Provided by experienced homecare Registered Nurses (RN).
- Listen and analyze current situations.
- Determine precise needs and wishes.
- Review and present all available options.
- Guides you to an informed decision on how to move forward to meet your goals and needed recommendations.
- Personality profile taken during this in-home assessment matching patient and choice caregiver to meet your family member’s needs and personality.
- Staying informed and communicating with all your other health care providers ensuring all are updated on your care needs and wishes.
- Assistance with community resources: local senior center activities, occupational therapists for home safety, veteran’s administration for financial help and more.
- Multi-service communication.
- In-home medical social worker.
- Disease Packages.
- Friends and neighbor’s saving program.